Tools[edit | edit source]
|Tool name||Developed by||Description|
|Bundle Manager||HumanGamer, burninrubber0||A tool for previewing and unpacking Burnout Paradise's Bundle archives.|
|EALayer3 Encoder (patched by Bo98)||Ben Moench, Bo98||Tool for encoding sound files to the EALayer3 (|
|Apt Player||Bo98||Tool that can view Apt resources from any platform and export them to PC Apt files.|
|Noesis Plugins||DGIorio||Python plugins for Noesis capable of importing and exporting several of Paradise's resource types.|
|Bundle packer/unpacker||DGIorio||Python Bundle unpacker/packer script. Supports Burnout Paradise and NFS Most Wanted.|
|Blender import addons||DGIorio||Model/collision importer addons, to be used with the library. Supports all versions of Burnout Paradise, including some development versions.|
Tutorials[edit | edit source]
- Sound editing tutorial, as part of the overall documentation of sounds.
- Guide for adding a new car based on an existing vehicle.
- Memory map editing tutorial with full structure documentation.
Other resources[edit | edit source]
- List of vehicles, including information such as IDs relevant to modding.
- Vehicle ID naming scheme documentation useful when creating your own vehicles.